If you are looking to make some improvements to your garden but have a limited budget, you have come to the right place.
For many of us our gardens are an extension to our homes – so when you think of home decor, don’t forget about decorating your garden, too! Here are 10 ways to improve the look of your garden on a budget!
1. Upcycle glass bottles into a colorful border for a flower garden
2. Add a pop of color to your fence using old picture frames and up-cycled cans as planters
3. Make some giant flowers out of bicycle wheels
4. Make beautiful stepping stones that will give your garden a unique and unexpected focal point
via Jeffrey Gardens
5. Use left over logs to create unique garden path
6. Create a small water feature using your old watering cans and pails
7. Turn old tires into a beautiful pond
8. Wrap a few trees in white rope lights to create gorgeous sitting area
9. Create unique garden art from junk
10. Turn old tree stumps into beautiful flower planters
via Viral Creek