We all have plenty old items that only take place in the basement or the garage. Now it’s time to use them to create something interesting and useful for the home.
Crafts made from recycled materials not only saves money but lowers the number of disposed waste, contributing to a healthier environment. Here are 15 trash to treasure crafts from creative bloggers that you must see!
1. Turn an Old Knife Block into a DIY Crayon Holder
Get the tutorial at Thrift Diving
2. From Wooden Crates to Eclectic Shelving
Via: Thea’s Mania
3. Recycle Soda Can into Wall Art
Get the tutorial at Purple Hues and Me
4. Use Hose from an Old Vacuum Cleaner to Make a Pine Cone Wreath
Get the tutorial at Home Talk
5. Push Broom Desk Organizer
Get the tutorial at Home Road