Pallets are very useful to use around the house, farm and yard. You can use them to create anything from garden beds to compost bins and even chicken coops! These projects not only can improve quality of your life, but building them can also be a great decision for your budget.
Here are a few of our favorite pallet projects to make for the homestead. In most cases these projects will cost you nothing, but a few projects required some screws or bits of other materials.
1. Use pallets to make raised garden beds
DIY instructions: Small Town Homestead
2. Build a pallet shed for your household items
DIY instructions: OklahomaHistory
3. You can build a compost bin from wood pallets
DIY instructions: Instructables
4. Build a handy pallet firewood shed
5. Make a gate for your garden
DIY instructions: Blue Roof Cabin
6. Build a pallet chicken coop for your flock
More details: Helicopter Studios