Looking for ways to add a little beauty to your garden? The best way to save on outdoor decorating is to make the items yourself. Even if you’re a novice DIYer and not too handy with the tools, there are number of great ways to decorate your outdoor space without breaking the bank.
Let’s get to work and start a few simple DIY projects that will add a little beauty to your garden!
1. Make a bird feeder using a recycled soda bottle and two wooden spoons
Tutorial via Here Comes the Sun
2. Use old wooden chairs to make some adorable planters for your yard
Tutorial via My Sister’s Suitcase
3. With just a little colored duct tape transform your ordinary garden hose into a work of art
Tutorial via Design Improvised
4. Adorable bird houses and stands for your plants in one
Tutorial via Squishy-Cute Designs
5. Construct an interesting walking path
Tutorial via Instructables