A birdbath can bring more life to your garden by making it a welcoming place for birds. Oh, and it is a great garden decor as well!
The only trouble is that the birdbaths can be quite expensive. Luckily, there are plenty of DIY projects you can do to create your own birdbath using a variety of materials and containers.
Here are 12 DIY bird bath ideas to get you started.
1. Create Birdbath with a beautiful mosaic tile using recycled CDs
Tutorial via Me and My DIY
2. Make a decorative and unique leaf shaped bird bath
Tutorial via Birds & Blooms
3. Make a unique birdbath out of a vintage, wall-mount sink
Tutorial via HGTV
4. Create a lovely planter and bird bath duo
Tutorial via Home Stories A to Z
5. Birdbath made with large galvanized pan and rocks
Tutorial via Our Fairfield Home & Garden
6. A hanging birdbath is a sweet spot for the flying creatures to take a dip and it looks pretty in the garden!
Tutorial via My House and Home