Do you have blank walls in your home and wondering how to fill them? There are lots of options for making them more interesting.
Here are some creative and crafty ways to add texture, color, and meaning to your walls. These DIY Wall Art ideas are easy to make, won’t cost much, and don’t take a lot of your time.
1. Make this cute jute rope love sign
Tutorial at Hymns and Verses
2. Woven wall hanging made from a bathmat
Tutorial at Brittany Makes
3. Frame a fabric or wallpaper sample
Via: ZsaZsa Bellagio
4. Make your own doily wall art
Tutorial at Mod Podge Rocks
5. Distressed picture canvases made with canvas, a blown up photo and gel medium
Tutorial at Delia Creates
6. Jumbo Button mde with an old cheeseboard
Tutorial at Sew Many Ways