We all have old kitchen items that just laying around with no job to do. But with a little imagination and some clever thinking, you can repurpose them into something that’s functional and stylish. Not only will you save some money, but you will be able to give a second life to all those things that have sentimental value for you.
Check out these interesting ideas and let your imagination run wild!
1. Create this kitchen chandelier with an assortment of ladles, sieves and spoons
Tutorial via Absolute Bodo
2. Create a tea cup succulent garden
Tutorial via Hip2Save
3. A coat rack from reclaimed wood and old spoons
Tutorial via Stroovi
4. Add a touch of whimsy to your kitchen decor and make your own DIY colander pendant lamp
Tutorial via Shelterness
5. You can also use a colander as a planter
Tutorial via Sadie Seasongoods