In today’s post I’m going to share with you some awesome ideas how to turn thrift store ‘junk’ into gorgeous Christmas decorations. These items are super-cheap so you can use them to decorate your home for the holidays without breaking the bank.
With just a little creativity and some random odds and ends you can create something that is truly unique and one-of-kind.
Check out 30 thrift store Christmas decor ideas below, and get crafting!
1. Fun Christmas Tree Made from Rulers
Tutorial at: Adirondack Girl at Heart
2. 3D Christmas Star Wreath from Cardboard
Tutorial at: The Chronicles of Home
3. Thrift Store Floral Containers Turned Glitzy Holiday Decor
Tutorial at: Vickie O’Dell
4. Upcycled Vintage Santa Tray
Tutorial at: Boxy Colonial
5. Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
Tutorial at: Organized31