Did you know that you can do more with socks than just put them on your feet? From housekeeping to home accessories, socks can serve a variety of purposes.
So instead of throwing them out, check out these 10 creative ways how you can reuse worn out or old socks.
1. Create a sleek phone armband with an old sock
Cut off foot of sock and turn sock inside out. Pull up over your arm, fold a pocket and slide iphone in. (image via Pinterest)
2. Make this super cute baby gift using only a onesie and a pair of socks
(Tutorial via Maggie Over by Studios)
3. Make an adorable sock cat
(Tutorial via Professor Pincushion)
4. Finger-less gloves made from socks
(Tutorial via We Lived Happily Ever After)
5. Use an old sock to make a mug cozy
(Tutorial via Splash of Something)