Looking for creative and useful ways to recycle your old magazines? Instead of throw them to the garbage give them a second life! The colorful magazines can be transformed in very interesting decorative items for your home.
Here are 20 awesome repurposing DIY projects for all those magazines that are getting dusty. Enjoy!
1. Repurpose some old magazines into a plant/book/lamp stand
Tutorial: Apartment Therapy
2. Make boxes out of old magazines
3. Make gift bows from a magazine page for birthday or holiday presents
Tutorial: How About Orange
4. Weave yourself a classy magazine page wristlet
5. Create a unique Christmas tree out of magazines
Via: Recycle, eh