If you planning on purchasing new kitchen utensils, don’t throw out your existing ones! With a little creativity, your cutlery can be repurposed for non-culinary purposes! You could reuse them as home décor or make a great gift for someone.
Here are some amazing ideas that will have you thinking of utensils like you never have before.
1. Bend an old fork into a stylish cuff bracelet
Tutorial: Stars for Streetlights
2. Turn old flatware into functional hooks for hanging keys
Tutorial: Design Sponge
3. Make name holders out of forks
Tutorial: The Sweet Escape
4. Create some art for your dining room or kitchen
Tutorial: Happy Clippings
5. Make a fabulous starburst mirror
Tutorial: Flamingo Toes