Express your creativity by creating homemade Christmas ornaments!
Homemade ornaments are the best. Making ornaments is a great activity to do with kids during the holidays, and can bring the whole family together, creating memories that will last a lifetime. These adorable ornaments makes a great gift, too!
We’ve put together 50 fun and easy Christmas ornaments to make your Christmas tree a little more merry!
1. Twiggy Christmas Trees
Tutorial at Michele Made Me
2. Sequin Ornaments
Tutorial at The Peanut Butter Lover
3. Ornaments Made from Homemade Clay
Tutorial at Paging Fun Mums
4. Vintage Inspired Bell Jar Ornaments
Tutorial at My So Called Crafty Life
5. Vintage Clothespin Snowflakes
Tutorial at Happy Together
6. Star Ornament
Tutorial at Thistlewood Farms
7. Felt Tree Ornament with Decorative Machine Stitching
Tutorial at Leigh Laurel Studios
8. Personalized Scrabble Ornaments
Tutorial at Life Your Way
9. Beaded Christmas Bauble
Tutorial at Essential Kids
10. Clothespin Soldier Ornaments
Tutorial at Altogether Christmas