Got some old clay pots laying around and not sure what to do with them? We’ve found some cool projects for you that are fun, easy and great for the kids to help on as well. Hope you give some of them a try!
1. DIY Clay Pot Lighthouse from Crafts by Courtney
2. Clay Pot Wreath from Our Crafty Mom
3. Flower Pot Toadstools from Messy Little Monster
4. Garden Planter & Bird Bath from Home Stories A to Z
5. Terra Cotta Coasters from All Things Heart & Home
6. Terra Cotta Pot Fountain from Flower Patch Farmhouse
7. Outdoor Terra Cotta Candle Holders from Uncommon Designs
8. S’mores Pot from Elisabeth McKnight
9. Clay Pot Chimes from Lady Behind the Curtain
10. Clay Pot Snail from Plaid Online
11. Bird Feeder from All Things Heart and Home
12. Terracotta Votives from Sugar and Charm
13. Flower Pot People from Hobbycraft
14. Easy Summer Centerpiece from Songbird
15. Terra Cotta Mummies from Inspiring Creations
16. Topsy Turvy Planters from The Keeper of the Cheerios
17. Clay Pot Gnome Statue from Ruffles and Rain Boots
18. Clay Pot Soldier from C.R.A.F.T.
19. Silver Christmas Tree from House of Hepworths
20. Essential Oil Diffuser from Hearth & Vine
As always, you can pin the image below to save this post for later or share with friends and family.