You don’t need to spend lots of money on decorations. You can create festive flair in your home by adding small accents to your living space.
We’ve searched the internet for some of the most creative and elegant DIY ways to decorate your home for this Christmas – all on a budget. Regardless of your style and taste, we’re sure you’re going to love these decor ideas that we’ve collected here. Let’s get creative!
1. Create a rustic wood tea light candle holder
Tutorial at Marty’s Musings
2. Give your vases a winterized look with cozies made out of discarded sweaters
Tutorial at Thrifty and Chic
3. Make a colorful ornament garland
Tutorial at Brit.co
4. Make these 3D paper stars to decorate your wall
Tutorial at Dekotopia
5. Add a touch of color to your Christmas tree with this DIY pom pom tree topper
Tutorial at Sugar & Cloth
6. Create a sparkling decorative star from wine corks
Tutorial at Sustain My Craft Habit