Plastic bottles are more than just a drink container. Rather than send your empty plastic bottles through the waste stream, you can reuse this flexible material in all sorts of fun and creative ways. DIY recycling projects are always cool, especially when you can turn your trash into something awesome!
This collection offers great ideas for recycling plastic bottles into something beautiful and useful, that you can use in your everyday life. Enjoy!
1. Make a bird feeder out of a soda bottle and two wooden spoons or dowels
Tutorial: Here Comes The Sun
2. Use a simple 1 liter plastic bottle to make a greenhouse
Via: Grow Fruit and Veg
3. Turn soda bottles into a desk organizer
4. Make a jewelry stand out of plastic soda bottles
5. Upgrade simple string lights using merely recycled plastic bottles
Tutorial: Bob Vila