The kitchen is the heart of the home, so keeping it organized makes your entire life easier and reduces stress. Today I‘m sharing multiple DIY kitchen organization ideas that might give you a little bit of inspiration on how to keep the best place at home clean and organized!
1. Use empty soda boxes to store soup cans.
via Then She Made
2. Repurpose an old baby wipe container into storage for plastic bags.
3. Make your own knife holder using a vase and wood skewers.
4. Use chalkboard labels to keep your spices organized.
5. If you are lacking space in your pantry, use a shoe organizer to store snacks and other goodies.
6. Create extra counter space by making an over-the-sink shelf.
via Stow and Tell U
7. Use a pringles can to store spaghetti.
8. Install hooks under the cabinet to hold mugs.
via SF Gate
9. Hang trash bags on a roll under the sink.
via Simply Organized
10. Hang a long towel bar to store pot lids and other hangable items.
If you found this post useful please make sure you pin it for later ↓