It’s not easy to keep your bathroom neat and tidy, especially with so much perfumes, beauty products, toothbrushes, towels and so much more. The good news is that there are lots of great ideas that can help organize your bathroom without spending a lot of money and without needing a lot of floor space.
No matter what size bathroom you have, here you will find some easy and cheap DIY bathroom storage ideas to help you keep your bathroom organized and clutter free.
1. Build under the sink storage
Tutorial via: Pretty Handygirl
2. Hold small things in mason jars
Via: Rusted Treasure
3. Mount baskets to keep things neat and tidy
Tutorial via: Simply DIY 2
4. Use cabinet & closet doors for storage
Via: Apartment Therapy
5. Plant holders make great hair styling supply holders
Source not found