Many of us have old and Antique sewing machines from our grandmothers, that are no longer used and just gathering dust somewhere in the basement. But those old singer manual machines have many uses that you probably didn’t know about!
Whether it’s just the base or some parts of the sewing machine, here you will find TOP 10 ideas on how to repurpose it into beautiful piece of furniture for your home or your garden.
1. Sewing Machine Turned Desk
Image via EmmaBlogg
2. Update an old Singer Sewing Machine Into The Perfect Sink Vanity
Image via Design Sponge
3. A Console Table for Your Foyer
Image via Living In
4. Antique Sewing Machine Recycled as Vanity Table
Image via Home Talk
5. Chair Made From Sewing Machine Base
Image via Nobletreasures