If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on new furniture, then you’d better look around your house. We all have a lot old items which only take place in the basement or the garage. Now it’s time to use them. With a little skill and effort you can turn your old stuff into gorgeous furniture!
Here you will find amazing ideas how to repurpose your old items to make new and interesting furniture that will fit in every home decor.
1. Turn four average chairs into a corner bench
Tutorial via: My Repurposed Life
2. Turn an old coffee table into a stylish upholstered ottoman
Tutorial via: Not So Newlywed McGees
3. Turn an old dresser into a TV console
Tutorial via: Domestic Superhero
4. A type set tray repurposed into a jewelry organizer
Tutorial via: Create-Celebrate-Explore
5. Upcycle an old basket into a new circular shelf
Tutorial via: The Merrythought
6. Upcycle a Suitcase into a Table
Tutorial via: The Ruche